Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet on Ruffles loom-a-long

The Ravelry Loom-a-long group has chosen my pattern for "Sweet on Ruffles" for the purchased pattern loom-a-long, taking place all February and March. I always enjoy the loom-a-longs. It is great to see how everyone interprets the patterns, and I love seeing all the different yarns and color selections. For the loom-a-long, I've  made the pattern available as a single pattern, or in the e-book "Loom Knit Shawls: From Simple to Sublime".
The shawlette is made in either bulky or worsted weight blockable yarn, on either a purple KK round loom or a 1/2 inch gauge loom. I hope you will be able to join the loom-a-long and make this sweet little shawlette with me ♥
Copyright 2012 by Invisible Loom, Renee Van Hoy. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.