Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On and Off the Loom

 November is here, and that means time to get the gifts finished (or in my case, started.) I have a few things just off the loom, and the patterns are almost ready. In the first photo, a sweet tasseled beret.
 The second photo shows a shawl using two colors of natural alpaca yarn. This was such a pleasure to loom! The shawl has an eyelet edging that will have a ribbon woven through it once the blocking is finished.
The last photo shows a ruffled cuff also made from a soft, undyed alpaca yarn. The cuff may be worn under a jacket, or on your ankle topping a pretty shoe.
What is on your loom?
 Loom Knit Shawls: From Simple to Sublime $12.00

Copyright 2011 by Invisible Loom and Craft, Renee Van Hoy. All Rights Reserved.

2 comments:

  1. I like that shawl! I'm very interested in natural-coloured fleece and yarn at the moment. I'm looking forward to seeing it with the ribbon in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ruffled cuff! The color of the yarn with the style of the cuff and the pearl buttons really make for a very elegant and sophisticated statement. Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment.