Monday, June 14, 2010

Flower Garden Afghan for a Loom


Today I have the pattern for my "Flower Garden Afghan". I hope you enjoy it. The pattern is available in a pdf file on Ravelry. 
Supplies: Knitting Loom with at least 118 pegs in ½ inch gauge (CinDwood Large Round Afghan Loom used in sample, ½ inch gauge.) 975 yards Super Bulky yarn (Wool-ease Thick and Quick used in sample) in four colors, three skeins of one color, two skeins each of three colors; (sample used 3 Raspberry, 2 Fisherman, 2 Lemongrass and 2 Apricot.) ***Yarn should have good spring and flexibility for this stitch pattern.
Loom tool
Crochet hook
Stitch markers or scrap yarn
Embroidery needle to weave in ends
Finished Size: 40 x 55 inches
Feather and Fan Stitch

Copyright 2010 by Renee Van Hoy, Invisible Loom and Craft. All Rights Reserved. Personal Use Only.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Renee! I was so happy to find the pattern on Ravelry this morning and I think that I am going to give it a go~ I am terrified but what can I lose by trying, right?
    Thinking of you this morning and praying that you are having a good morning so far! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. its beautiful Renee, love the colours together :)
    H xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment.