Tuesday, May 4, 2021

May Masterclass for Loom Knitters: Using Needle Knit Patterns on your Knitting Loom, Part One

 


This month's masterclass for loom knitters is a popular subject: Using Needle Knit Patterns on you Knitting Loom, Part One.

This will be a two part class, but each can be taken individually. Part one, on May 22, 2021 at 9 am PST, 12 pm EST, will cover the basics of evaluating a needle knit pattern for use on a knitting loom. The one hour live zoom class will include written class materials with everything covered in the class, a class recording, and my Triple Z pattern. Registration is $10 in my etsy store. 

Part two will be presented June 19, 2021, and will be a workshop on using needle patterns. This class will include the materials from class one, the class recording and my Teatime Washcloth pattern.

I hope you can join me for one or both of these classes! If you missed any of my earlier classes, you can still purchase the recordings and all the class materials in my etsy shop



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.