Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Fasten Off Yarn-a-long 2020

 

The Fasten Off Yarn-a-long 2020 begins today, and I am delighted to be a participating designer. This is a new event, and I hope you will join in. 

What is FO2020? It is a designer and crafter event. The designers will all be offering patterns at a 25% discount starting today, November 25, 2020 through December 5, 2020. Use the code FO2020 to get the discount. Over 90 designers and 2000 patterns are part of the event. This is an accessible event, which means all of the patterns are available off of ravelry. All the patterns and e-books in my etsy shop are part of the event. 

Once you have a pattern and project, join in the fun! You can play games, yarn-a-long, and interact with the FO community all through December, 2020. Not able to buy a pattern right now? No problem. You can work from a pattern you already own from a participating designer. 

https://linktr.ee/FastenOffYAL

http://www.wipinsanity.com/indy-event/script.cgi?TYPE=profile&VALUE=Renee%20Van%20Hoy%20Designs

I'm also running my annual Turkey Time 20 % off sale on ravelry, but the FO2020 is a better discount. 

Did I mention games and prizes? Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.