Tuesday, March 31, 2015

April Looming

The April & May 2015 loom-a-long will be all of the patterns from "Little Scarves". Please come and join the fun, and make a little scarf or two, or three. You'll find us all here

The Great Loom Knitting Afghan Project is starting the fourth square this month, Kathy Norris' "Three Wishes". There is still lots of time to join this year long loom-a-long, and help support our fundraiser for Doctor's Without Borders. 

On and off my loom, lots of shawls. I'm working on the patterns for "Loom Knit Shawls III". It is such fun to be back to shawls after a year without them. While I've enjoyed the other projects very much, I have missed my shawls. 

What's on your pegs? 


 
 The Loom Knitter's Stitch Dictionary and The     Stitch Sampler Pattern Collection  e-book $24.00 US  

The Cozy Cable Collection e-book  $12.00 US   
Copyright 2015 by Renee Van Hoy, Invisible Loom. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.