Thursday, June 3, 2010

On and Off the Loom, Sunflower Spring Shawlette


There is just not enough to say about the "Sunflower Spring Shawlette" made from the gorgeous hand dyed yarn from My Heart Exposed Yarn. It is a dream to work with and to wear. I love this yarn, and the shawlette! The pattern link is below, and please let me know how you like it. It includes the new stitch pattern "Diamond Box". $4.50 More photos are below.
I just finished this sweet baby blanket. It is made from Knit Picks "Comfy Bulky", a 75% cotton, 25% acrylic yarn that is very soft, and also easy on the hands to work with. The pattern was a simple 3 stitch rib, made on the 90 peg CinDwood small 1/2 inch gauge afghan loom.





Copyright 2010 by Renee Van Hoy, Invisible Loom and Craft. All Rights Reserved. Personal Use Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.