Monday, March 8, 2021

New class, new patterns, new loom-a-long!

 

March will be a busy month, and I hope you can join me for the third of the CinDwood Zoomin' and Loomin' master classes. The subject this time is Swatching and Blocking. The $10 registration includes the live zoom class on March 13, 2021, a recording of the class, class written materials (a little how-to book for you to have on hand) and my Simple Lace Wrap pattern. If you already have this pattern, I will substitute a different pattern for you. Register in my etsy shop. Hope to see you there! If you cannot attend the live class, you can still receive the recording and other materials, and send me your questions ahead of time. 


I am delighted to announce my newest pattern collection is available. "More Kitty Mitts" is a three pattern collection based on the original "Kitten's Lost Mittens" collection, my most popular patterns. The mitts have three different designs, a smocked mitt, lace mitt, and striped mosaic. You may choose your thumb, the shorter and longer magical kitty thumbs, as well as customize your finger and wrist cuffs. 

Tigger Mitts

Buddy Bear Mitts

Mr. Milo Mitts

The More Kitty Mitts e-book collection is available in my etsy shop, my payhip shop and on ravelry for $9.00. 

Remember to use caution linking to ravelry due to recent changes that can cause dizziness, seizures, headaches and visual discomfort.

Last, but certainly not least, the March and April loom-a-long project in the Ravelry Loom-a-long group is my Winter Sky Love pattern from the Little Scarves, Too collection. This sweet scarf features a simple 4 row textured lace repeat (with the lace worked in only one of the four rows) and an optional beaded edge. Everyone is having a great time choosing beads and yarn for this one! I hope you are able to join us

And speaking of beading, the February class I taught on Beading for Loom Knitters is now available for purchase. You will get the class recording, class materials, and my Moondance pattern. A little extra bonus pattern is included, too. The class is available for purchase in my etsy shop for $10.00








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment.